Please note the Call Center will be closed 12/24 until 1/02 – Please use the online intake link below
Free & Reduced Fees Legal Aid Resources
Click Here to apply online
, or call 866-637-5341
Other Resources
Find a Lawyer
State Bar of Arizona

Maricopa County Bar referral number

Pima County Bar referral number

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Bankruptcy Hotline
Find Free Legal Help

Please select your county of residence below.


Child Support

Questions & Answers

Question: I have overpaid child support because I was working 2 jobs at once (for a few months) and the clearinghouse took from both paychecks. Can I file for reimbursement, and if so, how do I do that?


You can contact the Arizona Department of Economic Security Child Enforcement Division at (602) 252-4045 or outside Maricopa County (800) 882-4151 for more information on your case.

 For information about DES click here: Website for DES.

October 01, 2008