Find Free Legal Help

Please select your county of residence below.


Other Resources
Find a Lawyer
State Bar of Arizona

Maricopa County Bar referral number

Pima County Bar referral number

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Bankruptcy Hotline
Find Free Legal Help

Please select your county of residence below.



Questions & Answers

Question: My dad ask for a petition for my sister 11 years ago they havent receive nothing my dad is permanent resident my sister is25 years she has 2 kids born in az she whants to know what she can do.

Answer: To obtain U.S. citizenship status or obtain a visa to remain in America legally, one must follow the processes outlined by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. Any issues dealing with immigration can be very complex and specific details can be very important. For these reasons, you may wish to contact an attorney for further information or for advice about your specific case. Please visit our website for possible legal aid options. Some places that offer legal advice on immigration/naturalization are: Asylum Program of Arizona 710 E. Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85719 Phone: (520) 623-4555 Phoenix: (602) 248-4400; Catholic Charities - Central & Northern Arizona Address 1825 W. Northern Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85021 Phone: (602) 997-6105; Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project 2601 N. Hwy 79 P.O. Box 654 Florence, AZ 85232 Phone: (520) 868-0191; Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest 2020 W. Indian School Rd. Suite E-26 Phoenix, AZ 85015 Phone: (602) 248-4400, Tucson: (520) 721-4444.

March 28, 2012