Please note the Call Center will be closed 12/24 until 1/02 – Please use the online intake link below
Free & Reduced Fees Legal Aid Resources
Click Here to apply online
, or call 866-637-5341
Other Resources
Find a Lawyer
State Bar of Arizona

Maricopa County Bar referral number

Pima County Bar referral number

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Bankruptcy Hotline
Find Free Legal Help

Please select your county of residence below.


Courts, Legal Basics

Articles and Info


Garnishment is a legal process by which one party may collect money from another party, after a money judgment has been entered. More »

by: Arizona Supreme Court

Tips for a Successful Client-Attorney Relationship

 More »

by: State Bar of Arizona

Guide for Self-Represented Appellants and Appellees

The "Appeals Guides for Self-Represented Parties" is a series of five separate guides created by the Arizona Supreme Court to assist parties who represent themselves in certain appeals. 

 More »

by: Arizona Supreme Court

Arizona Superior Court Locations by County

Find out where your county's superior court is located and how to contact by phone or online

 More »

AZTurbocourt: The online court system

AZTurboCourt provides users with ways to access Arizona's courts, including the ability to initiate cases. More »

by: Arizona Supreme Court


Question: I'm 17, and just received a ticket for not stoping at a stop sign. Can I bring/use my 18 year old sister as a guardian so I don't have to tell my parents?
See Answer »

Question: Can the police cone n search your house n just verbally tell u they have a warrant n not show u n still take items from ur house
See Answer »

Question: My husband had court a few days ago and a court date was not set. He is in jail with a high bond and no court date... how long can they hold him without a court date
See Answer »

Question: i was kicked out of my nursing program 3months before i was due to graduate because a background check company falsely reported a 13 year old misdemeanor drug possession. because of their mistake I also lost my externship job offer. I have since provided that company documentain from the state they claim i was accussed in confirming they're error. I was reinstated into my program and have since graduated but it took me a year and I racked up a large bill fighting them. they ruined my life for a year and I want to sue them for the financial burdens they caused me. Im not sure how to start this
See Answer »

Question: I want to contest a parking ticket that I received in Prescott. The ticket is written to show I was issued this ticket after 10 minutes between marking and issuing in a 2 hour zone. I live in Phoenix and the cost to drive to court to have this ticket thrown out will be greater than the ticket. My ex-husband lives in Prescott, can he go to court to represent me in this matter?
See Answer »

Show All