Latest News

• Contributing Attorney

Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More

• AzCourtHelp.org

Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at — AzCourtHelp.org.

• Savvy Seniors

Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.

QUESTIONS

• Is the self-help booklet available in Spanish?
  • Can dealers/private sellers of autos contract away implied warranties by "no warranties - as is" provisions in the sales document?
  • I am a retired military member, divorced. Under the terms of the divorce decree (modifiable) my ex receives a percentage of my military retirement pay, plus a spousal support payment. My Veteran's Administration disability rating was recently increased, which will have the effect of her net retirement payment being decreased. Will this give her grounds to request a modification to cover the difference? Can I expect any protection under ARS 25-318.01(3)?
  • If a clinic was withholding my animal and i took them back and left, what legal action can be taken against me?
  • I have grandparent visitation but the mother is not following them. The father (my son) is deceased. What can I do to make sure she follows them? Thank you.
  • What type of lawyer would I need to file a case against a police officer for tasing my 14yr old son at school? I believe it was excessive force.
  • hi I have a 4 year old who I want to change his last name to my boyfriends last name because the name he has now is my ex so what do I do to make it the guy I am with now? an how much is it?
  • My wife and I are currently going through a divorce. She opened a separate checking account before I filed but transferred her check to her new account afterwards and didn’t inform me about it until payday because we both get paid the same week. I need to know if she’s in violation of a court order because it was my understanding that you cannot hide funds, get loans etc. until the divorce is final??
  • landlord is wanting to list the home for lease and have access to the home. Do they have this right? The lease is not up for 4 mote months. We have offered to leave earlier and she does not want that. But thinks she has the right to list and show the home.
  • What can a person do to seal a class 6 felony non repetitive , aggravated DUI record? I could not get a set aside judgement because it was too premature. I did get the civil rights and the right to posses arms. However, how can I seal the court records, criminal or civil so I do not have to answer my record for a job application?

STORIES

LegalLEARN

FIND LEGAL HELP

• Please select your county of residence below.

County:

OTHER LEGAL RESOURCES

• State Bar of Arizona
    www.azbar.org
  • Maricopa County Bar
    www.maricopabar.org
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    www.pimacountybar.org
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
    800-799-7233