Latest News

• Contributing Attorney

Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More

• AzCourtHelp.org

Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at — AzCourtHelp.org.

• Savvy Seniors

Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.

QUESTIONS

• I understand there is a 48-hr required notice for showing a property occupied with tenants. If the tenant agrees says it is ok, is it ok to ask for an earlier showing, as long as I inform them that they are not obligated to allow it that early? Or would they still have legal recourse if they agree and is shown with less than 48 hr notice?
  • I want to change my 3 year old daughter's name, but she does not have a father listed on her birth certificate. How do I go about this since there is not a father on her birth certificate?
  • My daughter's father bought a new car fo her 17th birthday but it is registered in my(mother) name Now she moved to boyfriends house and there are many problems. Do I have to sign title over to her?
  • I recently had another child with my current wife. I have 2 children with my ex wife I would like to modify my child support since I have another child in my life which is the correct form to fill out and can I do this without going to court being that I live in a diffrent state than my ex and kids?
  • have a prior conviction for attempted 1st degree murder. did 13yrs and finished parole. got arrested during a search of my house, i was told i am a prohibited posspossessor and that the two folding pocket knives were ion violation. they were gerber knives . they are now going to use my prior feloney to enhance my sentance. is this legal, and can i have the pocket knives?
  • We live in a small private property community with private roads. Every morning and afternoon we are over loaded and blocked in by parents using our neighborhood to drop off and pick up kids. They ignore all our signs and block anyone from getting in or out safely. We have buses that come and get our kids and they can’t get around the neighborhood because of the parking on both sides of the road. The street are more narrow as they are private and we pay for all up keep. We know we can block the roads off but what else can be done to get those people out and off our streets?
  • What is the definition of Conservatorship? Consent of parent to conservatorship of a minor child and waiver of notice.
  • I am 17 and i want to move out at midnight on my 18th birthday without my parent's consent. Is that possible? and if not when exactly can i legally get out of there
  • Is it Arizona law that neither parent with respect to a divorce, can not move more than 100 miles from the other if joint custody.....even if one parent is the primary parent?
  • my son died 10/22 he's never married and had no children. What form do I need to fill out to assume/satisfy his auto loan. The value is 22,998.00 with 17,200.00 still owing on the finance contract. He owned nothing else of any value. Will a notarized affidavit for collection of all personal property suffice and if so do I need to provide it to the court as well as the finance company? Thank you

STORIES

LegalLEARN

FIND LEGAL HELP

• Please select your county of residence below.

County:

OTHER LEGAL RESOURCES

• State Bar of Arizona
    www.azbar.org
  • Maricopa County Bar
    www.maricopabar.org
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    www.pimacountybar.org
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
    800-799-7233