Latest News

• Contributing Attorney

Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More

• AzCourtHelp.org

Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at — AzCourtHelp.org.

• Savvy Seniors

Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.

QUESTIONS

• I am reaching out on behalf of my mother. My mother has toxoplasmosis and has been losing her eyesight gradually. It is hard for her to do things by herself (but she is proud and I can’t watch her all the time to make sure she doesn’t cause issues like this). My mom ordered checks through a third party associated with her bank. this website makes her enter her own account numbers. Due to this, she accidentally made bad checks and tried to pay her rent with one. They didn’t notify us until yesterday that the check bounced and are trying to charge us 100 dollars in fees. Can I fight this legally
  • Is my landlord required to take action against other residents of my property who are drunken and disorderly and causing a disturbance on the premises? If so, what action are they required to take?
  • I have a dughter who i want custody of, her grandmother says she has custody. Grandmother says that her daughter, amanda gave up her rights to our daughter. I was in prison while this was going on and they told judge they didnt know where i was. anyway, her environment is very bad for her. I have a fiance of 3 years and decided i dont care if my daughter hates me and doesnt want to live with me i cant continue to let her live like she is. it is not good for her well being. how do i get a hold of documents to find out who has custody and if mom gave up all rights? mom is in jail now.
  • My girlfriend and I split up almost a year ago. We have a 15 month old daughter. She won't let me see her. I have paid child support as much as I can. I have to go through the grandmother for visitation, and only get to see her an hour every two weeks if I'm lucky. How do I go about getting joint custody?
  • how long do we have after told about foreclosure to move out?
  • I had an agreement with management of MHP that I would not be held responsible for previous owners last utility bill. New owners come in and charge me for the bill because previous I'll ous park owner didn't collect. Can they do that
  • The mother of my child married a guy while she was carrying my child... My child has his last name how do I get legally right to my child or custody and change his last name to mine?
  • How do you find a statutory agent that takes the papers in a company where a person works
  • I have a 10 year old daughter with my ex-wife. I just found out that she may not be mine. What are my legal rights to the child? I have been with this child from birth. And now I find out someone else may be the father.
  • If the other parent signs a typed letter and has it notarized granting the other parent sole custody while maintaining supervised visitation and has it filed with the court is it legally binding?

STORIES

LegalLEARN

FIND LEGAL HELP

• Please select your county of residence below.

County:

OTHER LEGAL RESOURCES

• State Bar of Arizona
    www.azbar.org
  • Maricopa County Bar
    www.maricopabar.org
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    www.pimacountybar.org
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
    800-799-7233