questions & answers
Question: can i get acches covered domestic violence glasses ?
Answer: The following is taken from the Arizona Department of Economic Security website (department responsible for AHCCCS):
- Doctor's visits
- Immunizations (shots)
- Prescriptions (Not covered when you have Medicare)
- Lab and X-rays
- Specialist Care
- Hospital Services
- Transportation to doctor
- Emergency Care
- Pregnancy Care
- Surgery Services
- Physical Exams
- Behavioral Health
- Family Planning Services
- Vision exams and glasses
- Dental screening and treatment
- Hearing exams and hearing aids
- Early and Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) Services for Medicaid eligible children”
Children under age 21 also receive the following services:
I would suggest you speak with an attorney who specializes in government benefits. They will be able to help determine what you are qualified for and what will be covered under your plan.
can i get acches covered domestic violence glasses ?
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program
Generic versions of the drug Cialis, sold as tadalafil, now available from many manufacturers.