CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE, or call 866-637-5341
Please select your county of residence below.
- What is the fee/cost of getting your record expunged
- does Arizona have a three strikes law.
- My exhusband and I remained close since our divorce.I spoke to him the day before he died.He stayed in our home and was the only one on the deed etc. He told me the last time we spoke he had mortgage insurance naming me as benificiary. However, he had no wll or named executor so the house is in probate. Most important to me is not the house but my belongings in the house most of which is sentimental. The car I have the title to is gone. Who is it I can call? I don't know who is in control of the house. I hear it is the government but who? I worry about so many things in the home I wish I had.
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc. - Lakeside - Apache, Gila, and Navajo Counties
- DES Division of Child Support Enforcement - Phoenix
- Volunteer Lawyers Program - Apache, Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Pinal, Navajo and Santa Cruz Counties
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc. - Nogales - Santa Cruz County
Are you facing foreclosure, or renting a home that is being foreclosed? The Arizona Attorney General's Office has made funding available to offer legal assistance to many Arizonans hurting from the foreclosure crisis that swept our nation over the last several years. For more information about services that are available, please follow the link below.
Click here for Foreclosure Information.
AZTurboCourt.gov is a Web site provided by the Arizona Supreme Court, which contains electronic filing services and web-based court services. Through this Web site you can file a case online, lookup a case, or pay fees owed to Arizona courts. AZTurboCourt provides users with ways to access Arizona's courts, including the ability to initiate cases. Accessible from any computer with Internet access, filers can prepare cases online at any time by clicking on the eFiling link.
AZLawHelp.org gratefully acknowledges the support of our Content Contributors whose generosity enables us to pursue our mission to promote justice for all Arizonans