CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE, or call 866-637-5341. .
Please select your county of residence below.
- How are adoption subsidies and monthly disability benefits treated in calculating child suppoort? My friend's wife refuses to provide him with any information as to these items and he is trying to put together his petition for dissolution. He is afraid that even if these monthly payments total more than his monthly gross income, he will be ordered to pay both spousal maintenance and child support. She also refuses to discuss joint custody.
- Our lease on our Apt. ended and we had a three month extension. The three months are up and we are moving. the Apt are coming at us saying we are liable for another months rent. The apt. is claiming a 30 day vacancy notice but the lease is already up. i also had one roomate leave and another move in during the lease period. Teh question I have is can they hold us responsible for the one month extra rent?
- The military wants proof that do not have sole cutody of my son and that my girlfriend has not filled for child support. How do get proof?
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc. - Nogales - Santa Cruz County
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc. - Casa Grande - Pinal County
- Volunteer Lawyers Program - Apache, Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Pinal, Navajo and Santa Cruz Counties
- DNA- People's Legal Services - Window Rock
- DNA - People's Legal Services - Tuba City
Are you facing foreclosure, or renting a home that is being foreclosed? The Arizona Attorney General's Office has made funding available to offer legal assistance to many Arizonans hurting from the foreclosure crisis that swept our nation over the last several years. For more information about services that are available, please follow the link below.
Click here for Foreclosure Information.
Law4AZ presents free legal seminars at local libraries.
Law4AZ presents free legal seminars at local libraries. These presentations will provide access to knowledgeable attorneys on a variety of areas of law. The goal of Law4AZ, a program of the State Library of Arizona, is to increase access to justice statewide by connecting people to legal information through public libraries. To learn more about upcoming seminars and how to attend click here.
AZTurboCourt.gov is a Web site provided by the Arizona Supreme Court, which contains electronic filing services and web-based court services. Through this Web site you can file a case online, lookup a case, or pay fees owed to Arizona courts. AZTurboCourt provides users with ways to access Arizona's courts, including the ability to initiate cases. Accessible from any computer with Internet access, filers can prepare cases online at any time by clicking on the eFiling link.
Lawyers on Call
Is a public service program sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona and Phoenix's 12 News KPNX TV. Members of the public can have their legal questions answered by volunteer lawyers. For more information about Lawyers on Call click here.
AZLawHelp.org gratefully acknowledges the support of our Content Contributors whose generosity enables us to pursue our mission to promote justice for all Arizonans