CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE, or call 866-637-5341
Please select your county of residence below.
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona, Inc.
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc. - Lakeside - Apache, Gila, and Navajo Counties
- Volunteer Lawyers Program - Apache, Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Pinal, Navajo and Santa Cruz Counties
- DNA - People's Legal Services - Tuba City
- Scottsdale Granite Reef Senior Center
Are you facing foreclosure, or renting a home that is being foreclosed? The Arizona Attorney General's Office has made funding available to offer legal assistance to many Arizonans hurting from the foreclosure crisis that swept our nation over the last several years. For more information about services that are available, please follow the link below.
Click here for Foreclosure Information.
AZTurboCourt.gov is a Web site provided by the Arizona Supreme Court, which contains electronic filing services and web-based court services. Through this Web site you can file a case online, lookup a case, or pay fees owed to Arizona courts. AZTurboCourt provides users with ways to access Arizona's courts, including the ability to initiate cases. Accessible from any computer with Internet access, filers can prepare cases online at any time by clicking on the eFiling link.
AZLawHelp.org gratefully acknowledges the support of our Content Contributors whose generosity enables us to pursue our mission to promote justice for all Arizonans