Gila County Housing Dept. Profile

5515 S. Apache Ave
Mail: 1400 E. Ash St
Globe, AZ 85501
Phone: 928.425.7631
Fax: 928.425.9468


  • Does a roach problem qualify as uninhabitable? Is it the landlords responsibility to pay for pest control?
  • I am not sure if this is the correct category but. Here it goes. I moved into a house with a shared well for 5 properties. One house is not built still. When w moved in we were paying into the well fund. We wanted to see the account and they refused so we stopped paying. We asked the neighbors and they said not to because no one was and when the current well fund was gone we would start a new one. The other three houses lived there for 3 years before us. When the now well fund was started they said we owed back payments for 30 months at 50 a month. I did pay 800 of it
  • Can I request to get custody of my daughter through the court if 1. her mother cannot support her, she doesn't have a job. Her mother is also not following the court orders regarding visitation.
  • Does DES count SSI payments for a disabled child
  • How does a man go about getting custody of a child when the mom and dad are not together
  • My plumbing is messed up and it is because of the underneath plumbing of my mobile home they have to put in new plumbing pipes to make the flow of water go down better am I responsible for that or is the mobile home Park responsible
  • My ex has full custody of our children with out my consent
  • my spouse is filing for divorce and we have decided on the things that we agree on. however, I can't afford an attorney. Is it possible to get an attorney to review the agreement for me and how much would that cost?
  • I have a felony DUI in Maricopa County. Is there any possible way to have a felony taken off your record? Totally wipe it out like it never happened.
  • I was in an argument with my boyfriend and he called the police. In the process, I was angry and cut two clothes which I gave him as gift in the past.The original price of those two items are 200 dollar in total, but it was worn for more than 2 years. Before I damage those two clothes, I have obtained consent from my boyfriend of returning those two clothes to me . However, I was still arrested and charged with criminal damage. If my boyfriend has agreed to return the clothes to me, is that still his property? I mentioned this to the police officer but he said he still need to arrest me.


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program