Family and Children



  • This involves both civil and criminal. Can not seem to get help. Need help for law suit against ex for bank fraud an forgery. Also ex trying to get child support after 17yrs of keeping me away through a corrupt court, which Judge an others were disbarred. Also my Miranda rights were violated. Would need to explain more and request for law suit against ex, and to clear name and clear all back child support, NEED Help PLEASE! What am I to do?
  • Per my lease agreement I sent notice to my landlord that I wanted to renew the lease a month prior to lease ending via email 6/28/19, the same day he sent me notice of rent increase which was received on 6/29/19. He recently replied that we are on a month to month, our lease does not end until July 31st at 5pm. He took over two weeks to respond to email, I am unable to give him 30days notice as he took too long to respond, I recently emailed back accepting he rental amount if a lease is written. What right do I have? Last year when he raised the rent he back dated the 30 day notice.
  • If I rented a home from someone and that person is not the owner and the police keeps thteating to arrest me what should I do
  • How can I get assistance in filing a child support modification in the state of AZ when the other party is refusing to cooperate? I currently cannot afford an attorney. Thank you.
  • Who in tucson do I report my landlord about living conditions
  • Is there a percentage limit which a landlord can raise rent when a lease is up?
  • Is there any provisions that afford the landlord from renting to felons?
  • when i started i needed food stamps not cash now i need both can i add cash to my case
  • I have a 5 year old and she has my maiden name as her last name (her biological father is not in the picture and never has been) I recently got married and would like to hyphenate her last name with my maiden name and my married name. How would I go about doing that? Is it possible to do without her "fathers" permission since I couldn't even tell you where he is?
  • My daughters father hasn't been in her life for 7and a half years. If anything where to happen to me I wouldn't want her going to him. I can I have full rights? I don't even know his wear abouts


  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program