AZ Law Help is provided as a public service web site. Your comments will help us improve how people use this site. You only need to provide your email address. Other information is voluntary. Please see the privacy policy under the Disclaimer section. Your email will be sent to the site webmaster.

Your comments about what works, what doesn't work, or what needs to be added to the site will make this site a better tool for the legal aid community in Arizona.

Your feedback is sent to the site webmaster. Please do not include any personal information about your legal issues. If you have questions for an attorney, please find an organization in your area under the Find Legal Help or look in Organization.

click here to submit your feedback.


  • definition meaning of records for destruction
  • If I rent my apartment do I by law, have to pay for home insurance?
  • My 4yo daughters biological “father” hasn’t seen nor spoken to her in just shy of 6months which was just a call on her birthday and hadn’t spoken to her several months before that. He hasn’t paid child support for almost a year and a half. And he has only physically seen her 4 times in her entire life 3 of which I brought her to him in a different state. Mind you I was with her the entire time they were never alone nor has he ever cared for her by herself. My husband and I met when she was 7 months old and we want him to adopt her bio dad said no of course. So I want to know whaticandolegally
  • Should I seek counsel in a case where I ihave a protective order and defendant filed an answer with a lawyer?
  • Friend renting a room from home owner. Can the owner take old trash from the outside bin and put it naxk in the room of the rentee because rentee didn't recycle a few items? Items were still in bag but were old and stunk.
  • I lived in apartment for 2yrs. Carpet was new. Contract was up 11/30/18 and completed the walk-through on 11/28. At the walk-through we were told that everything was fine except a stain on the countertop which we were told that we would probably have to pay for. Two weeks later I get a letter that I have to pay to replace the carpet because it's worn more than the 36 month life limit. I have pictures of the carpet and it is not worn nor dirty.
  • I am looking for an attorney that gives assistance to Disabled Veterans in the area of family law.
  • If I marry, will my spouse be responsible for any of my depts made prior to our marrage?
  • When my mother was living she put my sister's name on my decease fathers money and now she has passed. What should be done with the money my sister has. Shall if be divided among the siblings?
  • My parental rights were severed to my son who was born in 2003, members of my family have visitation rights. Is there anyway I can request to visit? And how old does he need to be to have contact with me?


  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .
  • If you get a divorce, make sure your date of birth is on the Decree if your name is changing!. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program