AZ Law Help is provided as a public service web site. Your comments will help us improve how people use this site. You only need to provide your email address. Other information is voluntary. Please see the privacy policy under the Disclaimer section. Your email will be sent to the site webmaster.

Your comments about what works, what doesn't work, or what needs to be added to the site will make this site a better tool for the legal aid community in Arizona.

Your feedback is sent to the site webmaster. Please do not include any personal information about your legal issues. If you have questions for an attorney, please find an organization in your area under the Find Legal Help or look in Organization.

click here to submit your feedback.


  • I am a landlord and my lease specifically states "Mediation then arbitration" My previous tenant has filed a Case in the Civil Small Claims court. Can they legally take me to court if the lease has listed Mediation and Arbitration over a going to court?
  • I own a trailer but rent the space from the mobile park home. the main water meter broke and they charge me for the water that was flooding the of the rest space. Which I sent the money into them. Now they sent the money back to me. They are refusing to take that payment for my rent because the yard where they dug up to fix the parks water meter and there's some weeds in the front yard are they able to refuse to take my rent?
  • Where Can I Buy Amoxicillin (Amoxil) Online at Lowest Price?

  • I am the recipient of the child support that my son is to recieve. I am not working but going to school full time, my son's father had put down on the paper work when he filed that I was making minimum wage and said that it was mandatory to have that down regardless if I was working or not. Is this true. He also says that it was mandatory that he gets to put my son on his taxes every year for four years is this true?
  • My wife and I were married in Phoenix a year ago, and now we would like to get a divorce. However, both of us are working abroad. Can we get a divorce or an annulment? Can we have a lawyer represent us and fly back for the court dates?
  • Where Can I Buy Valium (Diazepam) Online at Lowest Price?

  • Was married in VA and Nikki's recently found out that my husband is still married to one of his previous wives in VA. Can I get an annulment here on the grounds for bigamy and fraud?
  • I moved out my rental unit about three weeks ago. Two other people applied for the apt however plans fell through and only I ended up moving in.I paid for the deposit, and made all monthly payments. I received my check for move out refunds for amount of less than 200, but I’m unable to deposit or cash it since it’s made out to all three parties who applied initially. I contacted the office twice and emailed numerous times with no response back. All three people Who applied are Included in lease but did not sign or ever lived in the unit. Landlord will not return callWhat can I do, need advise.
  • Where Can I Buy Seroquel (Quetiapine) Online at Lowest Price?

  • I have recently moved back to arizona,my husband resides in illinois and has filed for divorce. I was told i can't file any papers here to respond to what i was served, and i have no idea what to do or what is going on. Can someone please help me




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program