DNA - People's Legal Services, Inc., Flagstaff Profile

Provides general civil legal assistance to low income individuals living on or near the Coconino Reservations for Navajo, Hualapai and Havasupai Tribes

2323 E. Greenlaw Lane, Suite 1
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Phone: 928.774.0653 Toll Free: 800.789.5781
Toll Free: 800.789.5781
Fax: 928.774.9452
Website: http://www.nativelegalnet.org


  • In Az i was renting a sustitdized tenent apt in which i was trying to add a friend to my lease, in the process she had taken me to court to evict me, i was having complications with him getting his birth cert and copy of id due to finances. i went to court and outside the court room their att. asked if i wanted to stay there i said of coarse i did he then presented me with a paper and i sighned and found out later it was a forcible detainer by stipulation. I was then locked out. was given one day she'll open the door to get everything we owned out. could not even open the door to get m
  • For SNAP, etc it states "Some resources don't count." Which resources do not count? Does a large insurance settlement count as a resource? Does it count when applying for cash assistance or medical insurance?
  • What is the process for adding my father to my birth certificate, as an adult?
  • I have lived in Arizona since 2013 which was the last time my son saw his father. His father lives in Mexico and I have tried to get ahold of him but have not been able. My son is 8 and does not know him or who he is. How can I go about getting full custody or being able to make all the decisions for my son. Since my husband is military we well be moving out of state and I need to get him a u.s passport since I have already became a citizen and I need to be able to take my child over seas.
  • what is the criteria that qualifies a confrontation, either verbal or physical, as Elder abuse? I am disabled and was involved in an altercation with the guy my daughter married - he is 24
  • My daughters father just recently was just given sole legal decision making. Does this mean he has full custody over the child?
  • The lot where I rent a space for my mobile was sold and the new owner wants us out. What are our rights?
  • Can I get an anulment instead of a divorce?
  • I sigend a year long lease in January but may have to move back to Arkansas to care for my elderly parent. What are the ramifications or possibilities of breaking the lease early??
  • Someone has my daughter birth certificate and will not return it what can I do Can I take legal action





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program