Latest News

• Contributing Attorney

Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More

• AzCourtHelp.org

Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at — AzCourtHelp.org.

• Savvy Seniors

Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.

QUESTIONS

• Are verbal contracts a legal contract? Was buying a car from a friend, car title & registration left in friends name, insurance in my name, never late on a payment, friend sold car out from under me, I had put alot of money into the car. Is there anything I can do? The law officer that came when car was taken said I could file a civel law case, is this true?
  • Since July we have had a scorpion problem. We have continuously notified the office by letter each time we find a scorpion, we have even brought some into the office. The manager agreed to let us break our lease without payment on our behalf with a 30 day notice. 5 days after the agreement was made that manager had been let go and a new manager took over who had no idea about the agreement. Now they are saying the old manager did not take the proper steps to let us break our lease and refuses now to let us leave. We have 3 children under 8,I am pregnant and my husband was stung. What now?
  • I am 32 yra old and am trying to find out who my father is for medical purposes. I know and suspect of a person but how do i get him to come here to take a dna test?
  • i heard that it is legal for some to move out of their guardians home if they are 17 and 9 months. Is that true?
  • We have sent our 5 day notification to a tenant via certified mail. The tenant is not answering the door in order to receive the mail and sign for it. We have also tried to hand deliver the letter but again no answer at the residence. What is the next step if we can not get the tenant to recieve the 5 day notice
  • Hi my mom has a 2006 vehicle with nearly 30% interest and an 8k negative value. She has no assets and receives SS only. If she voluntarily returns the vehicle can they persue legal action? Make her pay the 8K?
  • My father passed away on 9/2/15 and I have been made the personal representative of his estate, he had a roommate living with him for 3 years that never paid rent. How do I go about notifying him he needs to move out once the house is sold?
  • Relative on parole & will not listen. He is not forthcoming with details but was stopped in Mohave county & now has a criminal case in their court system. He lives in Yavapai County. He never showed for court and has failed to pay fines for a different case from 2 months ago. He is saying he is going to flee to another state. When he flees & WHEN he is caught - what kind of additional time is he looking at for purposely leaving the state to avoid going back to prison. The last entry in the Mohave court system is 8/17/15. Today is 9/1 - How long does will it take for a new warrant to be issued?
  • I've had a leak in the wall in my kitchen from the unit above me, I submitted a maintenance request, the maintenance department falsely closed out the request without taking care of the issue and said there was no signs of leakage. I informed property management of the issue, they got a maintenance man to come to my unit and upon first sight he noticed that it was a major problem and stated that he would come back on Monday 01/06/2020 when his supervisor was on duty and has not returned. The leak has been going on for months. I'm sure that there may be mildew by now. What are my rights?
  • What age does a child have to be in order to deny a parents right to see them who has custody only on the weekend

STORIES

LegalLEARN

FIND LEGAL HELP

• Please select your county of residence below.

County:

OTHER LEGAL RESOURCES

• State Bar of Arizona
    www.azbar.org
  • Maricopa County Bar
    www.maricopabar.org
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    www.pimacountybar.org
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
    800-799-7233