Association of Arizona Food Banks Profile

Provides information and locations of Arizona's food banks.

2100 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Phone: (602) 528-3434
Toll Free: (800) 445-1914


  • If an adult child is living with his father and the father decides to kick the child out of the house. Does it require eviction notice before requiring them to leave? If possessions of the child are still in the house, how does the child go about retrieving them?
  • Are landlords allowed to park across the street and watch a unit at 2:30am ? only to later use what he or she saw as evidence in an informal hearing to terminate a tenant?
  • Our son who was 41 committed suicide. he did not leave a will. I need to have power of attorney so I can deal with his estate. Do we have to file something with the probate court? If so how do I go about that?
  • I had my first day of my divorce trial today and my attorney was not competent at all. I dont want her representing me tomorrow. Can I fire her and ask for a continuence so that I can get proper represention at this late date or at the very least represent myself tomorrow? How do I do that?
  • Phentermine where to buy Online Without Prescription at Lowest Price?

  • Phentermine where to buy Online Without Prescription at Lowest Price?

  • My car was stolen from my daughter's yard. Insurance trying to deny claim and say she was a regular driver as satellite pix show car at her address.. I'm there alot to watch kids. Can they deny on these grounds even tho it has nothing to do with theft of my car?
  • My ex-husband has been out of the picture for over 3 years. No child support, no contact with the three kids for this entire time. I re-married and my husband and I have taken care of them. I have full custody of my kids and wish to terminate his parental rights due to lack of contact and failure to be there for them in every sense of the word. He also lives in a different state and could have supervised visitations if he wanted to but has chosen not to. There’s also a history of domestic violence and alcoholism from his part therefore the supervised visitations.
  • Is my landlord required to provide water and ac
  • My landlord keeps showing up at my apartment unannounced, knocking extremely hard. my 23 yr daughter answered the door, he was extremely rude and demanded to speak with me. I am a paraplegic and was sick in bed each time he came over. daughter suggested he call and set a day to talk with me. he still demanded that i get out of bed to talk to him. my daughter went to close the door as she has never met this man, and he stuck his foot in the door and pushed it open, my daughter told him she was gonna call police. this happened on 4 different days, 3rd time refused to talk son who is on lease




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program