Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Profile

The EEOC investigates charges of discrimination, offers mediation services and settles cases. When a charge is filed the EEOC conducts further investigations to establish if there is evidence for the charge. If evidence is found the two parties may be offered mediation services to avoid lengthy legal processes.

3300 N. Central Ave., Suite 690
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone: (602) 640-5000
Toll Free: (800) 669-4000
Fax: (602) 640-5071
Website: http://www.eeoc.gov/phoenix/


  • I need help with getting food.
  • My daughter and my 2 grandkids reside in an apartment. This morning about 2 am, water leaked into the electrical system in her building. Causing the power to go out in several units. The landlord said it will be at least a week before it is fixed. What is the landlords duty and responsibilities. To my daughter & grandkids living arrangements. While the electric is out and being repaired
  • What do you get for possession of marijuana
  • My daughter refuses to go to her moms, what happens if she doesnt go? She is being emotionally abused by her mom. Also, can i file for emergency custody if i can prove it?
  • The home I'm renting (leased through August 2015) was foreclosed on and there's a new owner. Do I have to pay rent to the new owner if I'm leaving in 6 weeks? Or do they have to give me an eviction notice? The new owner is demanding rent, but she doesn't have the deed yet, just a proof of purchase receipt.
  • Can my landlord/parents refuse to give a rental history? We rented from them for 9 years and the house was in a trust until they sold it without telling us. In court (over amount they owed for repairs) he admitted we never missed a payment or paid late but they refuse to sign anything or put anything in writing because they admitted they had not been paying taxes on the rental income we were paying! What can we do to get a rental history so we can buy a house or move into another rental? It's the only thing holding us back,
  • Can I fire a judge in my case
  • What are the grounds for a tenant to be given a 5 day eviction notice?
  • I am a landlord and my tenant has notified me that they will most likely terminate their lease early as they want a bigger unit to start a family. The lease agrement states that if a tenant leaves early then then that means forfeiture of their security deposit. Is this legal for a landlord to doin Arizona?
  • New York has a property tax exemption or deferment plan for those whose income is under 13k a year and you must be 70. does Arizona have the same program? if so, it's well hidden from public.


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program