DNA - People's Legal Services - Tuba City Profile

Provides general civil legal assistance to low income people living in the Navajo Nation’s Tuba City Judicial District in Coconino and Navajo Counties, Arizona.

P.O. Box 3539 (Grey Hills Academy-Dorm Two)
Tuba City, AZ 86045
Phone: 928.283.5265 Toll Free: 800.789.8919
Toll Free: 800.789.8919
Fax: 928.283.5460
Website: http://www.nativelegalnet.org


  • I’ve lived in my apartment for 8 years and they have never replaced my carpet. Is there any law that will force the property managers to replace my carpet.
  • Hello, my son is 8 months & his father has a drinking problem. I am scared to leave him by himself with his father because he drinks & thinks he is okay...His father believes its okay to drive while drinking some whiskey & driving with beer & We have never lived together & we have no paperwork. Our 8month old lives with me & we visit his father & his fathers family at least 3to 4x a month for weekends. He wants to pick him up sometimes while I'm at work, he lies about drinking & I have seen him drink when we are visiting. What do I do? I am sooooo scared, he has an alcohol issue
  • My now 9 month old sons daddy left Arizona for Iowa two months ago. We aren't married. He say he will help pay but hasn't. What should I do?
  • If the landlord evicts me for 3,000 $ back rent on his lot, does he take ownership of the 50,000 $ Manufactured Home and everything inside?
  • I retired from the army this past november and decided to move. even though i have orders my property manager is saying that i have pay a partial rent and a buyout of the lease.
  • How do I serve my wife with divorce papers.
  • Can my ex-husband be arrested for stealing my mail?
  • I didn't give notice but moved out the date lease was up with rent paid. Is a notice required?
  • My wife and I are divorced and share custody of my 3 year old daughter. Our divorce we must agree on school or we have to go back to court. Does the state of Arizona consider preschool or is it when child starts kindergarten?
  • If the father of my child is on the Birth Certificate however is not living in AZ and comes to visit every 4 to 5 months for a few days, does he have rights to take her or can I as her mother say no because he is not involved with her other than the few times a year he shows up.


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program