questions & answers
Question: who is responsible for taking care of a major issue of fleas in over half of the mobile home park? we just lease the spot our mobile homes are on.
33-1434. Landlord to maintain fit premises
A. The landlord shall:
1. Comply with the requirements of all applicable city, county and state codes materially affecting health and safety.
2. Make all repairs and do whatever is necessary to put and keep the premises in a fit and habitable condition.
3. Keep all common areas of the premises in a clean and safe condition.
4. Maintain in good and safe working order and condition all swimming pool, shower, bathhouse, electrical, plumbing and sanitary facilities, including the recreational hall or meeting facilities supplied or required to be supplied or maintained by him.
5. Provide for removal of garbage, rubbish, and other waste incidental to the occupancy of the mobile home space.
6. Furnish outlets for electric, water and sewer services. The landlord shall also furnish a prospective tenant with information concerning the type, size and power rating of all electrical, water and sewer connections.
7. Provide a statement of proposed interruption of utility service to the tenants within a reasonable time frame except in the case of an interruption caused by an emergency. An emergency does not include any failure or refusal on the part of the landlord to fulfill his duties and obligations as specified in this section. A statement of proposed interruption of utility service may be provided by posting an announcement of the period of the interruption in a conspicuous place within the mobile home park or by individual delivery to each tenant.
B. A mobile home park landlord shall not impose any conditions of rental or occupancy which restrict the mobile home owner in his choice of a seller of fuel, furnishings, goods, services or mobile homes connected with the rental or occupancy of a mobile home space unless such condition is necessary to protect the health, safety, aesthetic value or welfare of mobile home residents in the park. However, the landlord may impose reasonable conditions relating to central gas, oil, electricity, or water meter systems in the park.
who is responsible for taking care of a major issue of fleas in over half of the mobile home park? we just lease the spot our mobile homes are on.
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program