Community Services of Arizona, Inc. Profile

650 N. Arizona Ave., Suite 23
P.O. Box 1776
Chandler, AZ 85244
Phone: 480-963-6276
Toll Free: 800-471-8247
Fax: 480-786-4173


  • Can I charge a separate Appliance Deposit apart from the 1.5 Security Deposit. And,or could I require rent to be paid 2 months in advance?
  • My boyfriend and I are both on an apartment lease agreement. I went out of town to visit my sister for summer. When I was ready to come back home I was told boyfriend moved out of apartment and he let 3 of his friends move in and A dog. Can I just call police and have them removed
  • If I file a petition to modify child support in March can I change my payments immediately or do I have to wait to hear back from the courts?
  • I am a Veteran and need legal assistance to resolve a DUI citation. How do I find a list of attorneys who work with the Veterans Court program?
  • manager of apartments sent out a newsletter at the beginning of April stating they will be entering all apartments for inspection each Tuesday through the month of April. Is that legal
  • I pled guilty to attempted agg assault m1.Disposition is Agg assault m1.Did the court make a mistake? Probation agreement is agg assault m1, I pled to attempted assault. I don't get it.
  • We were invited to come and live in my niece and nephews Casita. We made plans for over 3 years. It was agreed we would come and work and save 35,000.00 and then buy a home. It was agreed that I would help clean their home and cook dinner. Shortly after we arrived my nieces husband started acting very strange. He decided he wanted us out after we left everything behind to start a new life. He is pressuring my niece to get us out. She says we can continue to stay until we get our house. Can he override what we all have agreed on?
  • While drawing UC benefits, Is there a minimum amount of pay from job offers you have to accept before losing benefits for refusing job?
  • My daughter is turning 18 but won’t graduate high school till she’s 19. She has been alienated from me and refuses to spend any time with me. Stays with her mother. Can I emancipate her when she turns 18 and stop child support without waiting till she’s 29 and graduated high school.
  • When I was 19, I received a Minor in Consumption. I completed a diversion program, and haven't had any similar incidents since then. Now I am applying to medical school, do I have to disclose the MIC on the application or did the diversion program dismiss the charges? Furthermore, if I do have to disclose this information, what would the offense be classified as?




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program