Articles and Info

Where to Find an Attorney for Specific Legal Advice

 All legal service programs in Arizona differ, and their criteria for accepting cases vary as well. Find out what programs are available and where to go for assistance.

Model Parenting Time Plans for Parent/Child Access

Raising children presents challenges for all parents. The following information will help parents reach agreements about parenting time (access) with their children.

by: Arizona Supreme Court, Court Services Division

Read more

Things You Should Know about Custody and Parenting Time

This article provides general information about custody and parenting time. Questions about specific situations should be discussed with an attorney.

by: Arizona Supreme Court, Court Services Division

Read more

Related Questions

Question: I have sole custody of my 10 year old daughter. My child’s mother wants to do visitation with my daughter and I want to know what are the rules and regulations on the visits. For example: I’ve gave my daughter to her mother for visitation for a month and she doesn’t bring her back to me. What should I do and what are the risks?
Read Answer »

Question: There is a court order for visitation for my two kids to see their grandparents. what if the kids don't want to go?
Read Answer »

Question: my ex and my child live in germany, we have a german visitation agreement but she cut all contact and I didn`t see my child for a long time. What can I do?
Read Answer »

Question: I live with my boyfriend and the father (who is 24) of my 3 month old son. His father, who he has no relationship with due to past history, is demanding visitation and is harassing and threatening us. What are our rights?
Read Answer »

Question: I need to know how to get a copy of my visitation because I have a copy of my decree but it has no dates or times on it when it comes to visitation . Christmas is coming up and my babies mom is trying to cut my time short and I want to have the correct paperwork to make sure everything goes smoothly
Read Answer »

Show All



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program