Wills and Living Wills

Articles and Info

Revocable Living Trust

Find out about trusts, how they are set up and what they can as you plan ahead.

Staying in Charge of Your Future

Planning ahead allows you to remain in charge of your future. There are laws to protect your wishes. But the right to have your wishes carried out later is worthless unless you act now - while you still can.

Life Care Planning Packet (Advanced Directives), Information and Documents from the Arizona Attorney General

Find out about Durable Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will (End of Life Care), Durable Mental Health Care Power of Attorney, Letter to My Agent (Representative) and More!

by: Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Read more

Related Questions


Where Can I Buy Xanax (alprazolam) Online at Lowest Price?

Read Answer »

Question: My father recently died ( he was 92 yrs) He lived in Iowa and was in a Nursing home.He was a US Veteran, I was the rep Payee for his checking account, his only daughter, and his VA fiduary, only one to make his funeral arrangements and pay the mortuary. He had no will, do I need to file formal estate paperwork and all other documents since I am his heir ? I do not have the money to file.
Read Answer »


Where to get Ativan without prescription?

If you are experiencing anxiety or panic attacks, you might want to consider the option to buy Ativan. This medication is highly effective in treating anxiety disorders. It is important to strictly follow your doctor's prescription when you decide to buy Ativan. Purchasing from reliable sources ensures that you receive authentic medication. Always consult with your healthcare provider about the appropriate dosage and potential side effects before you buy Ativan.

Where to buy Ativan Online at cheap price? OnlinePharmacy24

Read Answer »

Question: I have a trust fund that was set up for myself and brother when our mom passed away in 1990. My grandma was the trustee until she passed away 4 years ago. My brother is now the trustee along w my aunt. I do not have a good relationship w either of my trustees and I cannot get any communication from my brother about my trust. I have repeatedly requested info about my trust but I never get a response of any kind. I dont even know if my trust can legally be kept from me anymore or if it shld have been dispersed by now. My brother wont give me any info so I need to knw what my options are & rights
Read Answer »

Question: I own a rental property with another person, can I leave my half of the property to my children with a beneficiary deed?
Read Answer »

Show All



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program