Arizona Resources

Articles and Info

Arizona EZ Court Forms

Do you need help filing a case? This program may be your answer. Learn more here.

Voting Information

Information on voting and registering to vote.  The General Election is November 3, 2020.  The deadline to register to vote is October 9, 2020.

Guide for Self-Represented Appellants and Appellees

The "Appeals Guides for Self-Represented Parties" is a series of five separate guides created by the Arizona Supreme Court to assist parties who represent themselves in certain appeals. 

by: Arizona Supreme Court

Read more

Tips for a Successful Client-Attorney Relationship

by: State Bar of Arizona

Read more

Arizona Superior Court Locations by County

Find out where your county's superior court is located and how to contact by phone or online

Arizona Resources for Seniors

Helpful phone numbers and hotlines

Where to Find an Attorney for Specific Legal Advice

 All legal service programs in Arizona differ, and their criteria for accepting cases vary as well. Find out what programs are available and where to go for assistance.

Certified Fiduicaries

A certified fiduciary serves as a court appointed guardian, conservator or personal representative for one or more persons, charging a fee, unrelated to the person or decedent and is not nominated in the will.

County Tax Assessors

Find information about your County Tax Assessor's Office and what services are available on-line.

County Resources for Domestice Violence Victims

Just click on your County below to find information and phone numbers for the courts, counseling, legal aid, victim assistance, shelters, safe houses and more.

How to Get a Certified Copy of a Birth Certificate

To request a birth certificate, you must be at least 18 years old and an immediate family member of the person on the birth certificate. The Arizona Office of Vital Records has birth and death records.

Related Questions

Question: where do i go to file a small estate affidavit?
Read Answer »

Question:  Is it legal to move back in after your boyfriend drives restraining order
Read Answer »

Question: where can i find an attorney to represent me in challenging a sec 8 termination 6237552491
Read Answer »

Question: Where can I search to find out if the prosecutor subpoenaed witnesses for an upcoming trial? Can I get a copy of the subpoena request? If so, where would I go to get a copy?
Read Answer »

Question: if my car was inbounded in mesa for 30 day imbound. can the tow yard and police department keep my car for ransom due to money owed to them for storage fees. all tickets were dismissed in regards to the vehicle being towed.
Read Answer »

Show All



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program