Community Legal Services - Mohave County Profile

Community Legal Services provides high quality civil legal services to applicants whose income is near poverty level.

2701 E Andy Devine, Suite 400
Kingman, AZ 86401
Phone: (928) 681-1177 TDD: (928) 681-7281
Toll Free: (800) 255-9031
Fax: (928) 681-5998


  • how to find my az atlas case number i lost it
  • If I marry, will my spouse be responsible for any of my depts made prior to our marrage?
  • If I agree to Sole custody with my ex wife, does that give up my rights as a father to allow in the future my dauther to be adopted?
  • do u have to live in AZ a certain length of time to collect food stamps?
  • My husbands brother has a grandaughter in care he already has full custody of two grandchildren and cannot take the grandaughter could his brother apply to take her to his house
  • Have been noticing landlord by verbal and writen notice to why Tennants being over charged more then prevailing provider by 35% at 15 cents per KWH. only reason is given is previous owners had done it and they feel they are entitled by showing EPA federal tax which is charged per sub-meter yet how can this be when it's perproperty approx $7 to master meter yet they charge approximate 40 Tennants $7 each... I gave the city Mesa charge 11.7 cents residential price which they can charge yet they make ample profit from bulk rate 9.7 cents on old 1950 power grid which needs up graded. Need help
  • I have a 4 yr old daughter and have legal joint decision making with her mother. I have her half the time and sometimes more. I have back child support that I am paying off monthly. 200.00 goes to back 100.00 goes monthly. I pay for daycare twice a week out of pocket and her mother gets state assistant for the rest of the days. I have paid more for child support at times but never less. I have another child , full time job and new family. Her mother is very difficult to talk to and my daughter is coached from her. Can I have my child support lowered or have it all paid to back child support?
  • Is there a max that a landlord can charge for a lease up fee before move in?
  • Can someone take out a harassment order when no harassment has occurred?
  • Ex has not paid credit card debt, child support, or ,child medical Bill's per decree. He moved out of state and is refusing to provide current contact information. How can I get decree enforced without knowing current address and how long do I have to enforce.


  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • If you get a divorce, make sure your date of birth is on the Decree if your name is changing!. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program