Arizona Resources for Seniors
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Arizona (866) 389-5649
- Adult Protective Services 24 Hour Hotline (877) 767-2385 TTY/TDD(877) 815-8390
- Alcoholics Anonymous (24 hours) Statewide (800) 711-6375
- Arizona Area Agencies on Aging 24-hour Senior HELP LINE (888)264-2258 TTY/TDD (602) 241-6110
Region 1 - Maricopa County (602)264-2255 Toll Free: (888)783-7500
Region 2 - Pima County (520)790-7262
Region 3 - Apache, Coconino, Navajo, Yavapai Counties (928) 774-1895
Region 4 - La Paz, Mohave, Yuma Counties (800)293-9393
Region 5 – Pinal, Gila Counties (800) 293-9393 or (520)836-2758
Region 6 - Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Santa Cruz Counties (520)432-5301
Region 7 – Navajo Nation (928) 871-6868
Region 8 - Inter Tribal Council of Arizona (602)258-ITCA (4822)
- Arizona Association of Homes and Housing for the Aging (602)230-0026
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
General information toll free: (888) 377-6108
Abuse, Neglect, Fraud, Financial Exploitation Statewide (800)352-8431
Elder Affairs Program (602) 542-2124
Arizona AHCCCS Fraud Unit (602)542-3881
Discrimination (877) 491-5742
Military and Veterans Alert Hotline (866) 879-5219
- Arizona Department of Economic Security(602) 542-4791
Division of Aging & Community Services: (602) 542-6572
- Arizona Department of Insurance Statewide (877) 660-0964
- Arizona Elder Law Hotline (800)231-5441 Legal Assistance (Age 60 & Older)
- Arizona Elder Resource & Referral Line (800) 686-1431
- Arizona Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (602) 712-9822
- Arizona Legal Document Preparer Program (602) 452-3108
- Arizona Long Term Care Ombudsman - Citizens Aide (800) 872-2879
- Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) Statewide (800) 654-8713
- Arizona Senior Citizens Law Project Maricopa County (602) 252-6710
- Association of Arizona Food Banks (602) 528-3434
- Community Information and Referral(800)352-3792 or (602) 263-8856
- Disabilities HOTLINE - Statewide (800) 352-3792
- Domestic Violence Shelters for Older Adults
Maricopa Emergency Housing Project (MEAPA) (602) 264-4357
Tucson- Emerge Center Against Domestic Abuse (24 hour bilingual Crisis Hotline) (520) 795-4266, (888) 428-0101Tucson- Elder Shelter Project (520) 566-1919
Domestic Violence Advocacy Center (520) 791-4091
- Employment Discrimination Statewide (877) 491-5742
- Foundation for Senior Living (602) 285-1800
- Humane Society Tucson (520) 321-3704 Phoenix (602) 997-7585
30 day temporary shelter for pets when owner is in shelter or hospital
Medicare Hotline (800) 633-4227 TTY/TDD (877) 486-2048
- Public FiduciariesArizona Supreme Court Statewide Fiduciary Certification Program (602) 452-3378
- Statewide Health Insurance Program (SHIP) Helpline (800) 432-4040
- Seniors Helping Seniors (602) 331-3020
- Sexual Assault and Abuse
National Center Against Sexual Assault (800) 352-3792
Maricopa/Center Against Sexual Assault (888) 446-2272
Pima/Tucson (520) 327-7273
Phoenix 24-hour Crisis Line (602) 254-9000
- The State Bar of Arizona Statewide (866) 482-9227
- Transportation ServicesPhoenix Dial-a-Ride (602) 253-4000
Tucson Special Services/Passes and Vouchers (520) 791-4100
- Veterans’ Services General Information Statewide: (800) 852-8381
[email protected] said
Am trying to help a senior in Flagstaff. Thank you so much for having all of this on one site. I have looked at the others also. Thank you so much. Wish we had had this when I used to try and network for seniors and veterans
bought a car as is has takeing 3 month to try and get it regesterd,also was not a safe car air blowing under front of car under the top of windshield blew off the strip holding windshild. was tol by az mvd that the car lot I went to (car smart)
Link to Cochise County has been updated.
I have been trying to get on the section specifically for Cochise County and the page always comes up that the "page has been removed...etc" Would very much like to have it put back ASAP.
This is a great site--i refer to it for information for a newsletter for low-income seniors in a HUD-subsidized apartment building. We have a growing number of Hispanic residents--is it possible to have the site in Spanish also?
am i able to apply on line? I have trouble with transportaion but will make arrangements if this is not an option for me. Thank you.
In the state of Arizona, can a person who has power of attorney or legal guardianship of a minor, attend a truancy hearing in the place the parent?
i'm a tenant senior asking if my landlord has to provide heating for me in the winter. hope to hear from you soon. thanks
My late husband suffered from Alzheimer's Disease when he borrowed money and signed documents that deeded his home to another person. That person refuses to return title of the home to my late husband's estate even though the loan was paid off in full. What are my rights?
my sibling are taking advantage of my mother financial/real estate I am looking for a professional to guide my mother mother
What can I do about the Guardian & Conservator, my sister, of the family trust who sued me to prevent my visiting my mother? She falsely accused me of being a threat to my mother. I have spent all of my savings, sold my car, sold personal possessions like furniture, jewelry and tightened my belt as much as possible to stay afloat. Jackie (the sister, guardian & conservator already mentioned) lies to the court continuously about, for example the assets in the trust and slandering and libeling me. In effect, I am paying for her to sue me.
We made out a will and had it noterized. It is in our safety deposit box. Does a copy of this will have to go to any city, county, state, lawyers, office? If so, which one? Thanks
I purchased a condo and garage in May 2015. Then went back to Oregon for the summer. When I returned my garage door would not open. I put the key in and manually opened the door to find some else's car in my garage. When I reported it to HOA they told me a mistake was made and the person whose car was in my garage was in Ohio and would return Nov1 2015. My personal items that were left in the garage were gone. What are my legal rights to reclaim what was legally mine and also how do I remove his car from my garage
I live in an HOA that has a file within my account called "owner file". This file contains personal information related to my history in the community such as violation notices, aplications for changes, etc. I would like to know which area, if any, of state law covers the maintenance of this file which seems to be an invasion of privacy.
My great grandmother is over 109 years old. She formerly was under the care of my uncle. 2 weeks ago he moved away leaving her unattended. For 2 weeks now My grandfather travels los angeles to tijuana every other day to watch over his mother in law. We have no documents for my great gram.. id like to be able to bring her to los angeles to spare my grandfather the stress and enjoy my great grandmother which im so proud to have the honor to have id like my 4 children to get to spend time with her.
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program