- Resources for Seniors
- FINRA Broker Check
- AZ Adult Protective Services - Elder Abuse Registry
- Arizona Self Help
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Arizona 2-1-1
- Maricopa County Judicial Branch Self-Service Center Online
- Federal Consumer Action Handbook Online
- Maricopa County Judicial Branch
- Arizona Courts Locator
- AZ Office of the Attorney General Life Care Planning Packet
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Hospice Care
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Center on Elder Abuse
- U.S. Administration on Aging
- National Fraud Information Center
- Center for Disease Control
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS)
- Arizona Dept. of Insurance
- Area Agency on Aging
- Medicare On-line
- Association of Arizona Food Banks
- American Bar Association (ABA) Commission on Law and Aging
- Benefits Checkup
- Social Security Administration
- Native Legal Net
- Federal Trade Commision
- HUD in Arizona
- Arizona Supreme Court Programs Unit
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Arizona Attorney General Civil Rights Division
- Arizona Housing Information
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- The Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Arizona Office of the Attorney General
- Better Business Bureau - Arizona
I purchased a condo and garage in May 2015. Then went back to Oregon for the summer. When I returned my garage door would not open. I put the key in and manually opened the door to find some else's car in my garage. When I reported it to HOA they told me a mistake was made and the person whose car was in my garage was in Ohio and would return Nov1 2015. My personal items that were left in the garage were gone. What are my legal rights to reclaim what was legally mine and also how do I remove his car from my garage
I'v been married for 10 years.I'm need help getting my devoice papers.
I retired in January of last year (2016). My former employer is using my photo in his yellow pages and internet advertising WITHOUT my permission. what type of attorney do I contact? I wish to sue for monetary damages if possible and to stop him from using my photo and name in these ads. I gave him over 20 years of full time service, and the first time I actually took my full vacation time (3 weeks), he called me (during week 2)and told me he only wants to use me part time after my vacation was up.
When completing the living will, does this have to be recorded in the county clerks office in order for it to stand? thanks
Is there a place where we can get a Financial Power of Attorney Form with no charge. Do you know if more than one person can be names as POA? like my daughter and my son both?
Doe my will have to be probated in Arizona when I have only financial assets all of which have instructions as to what happens to the asset when they receive a copy of my death certificates?
My great grandmother is over 109 years old. She formerly was under the care of my uncle. 2 weeks ago he moved away leaving her unattended. For 2 weeks now My grandfather travels los angeles to tijuana every other day to watch over his mother in law. We have no documents for my great gram.. id like to be able to bring her to los angeles to spare my grandfather the stress and enjoy my great grandmother which im so proud to have the honor to have id like my 4 children to get to spend time with her.
I have a case against a contractor in southern Arizona and it has been denied both in the original hearing and the rehearing. I would like to file an appeal through Superior Court. I need help with this procedure and understand I may be eligible for free legal representation.
Our living TRUST was updated for the state of California; should it be updated for Arizona since this is now our primary residence?
Durable Power of Attorney forms
- Let us know how we are doing! Please take a couple of minutes to fill out our survey.
- Please select your county of residence below.
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar
Referral number 602-257-4434
Pima County Bar
Referral number 520-623-4625
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
Certified Legal Document Preparer Program