Latest News

• Contributing Attorney

Do you want to escape it all and take a long vacation but aren't sure how to do it? Read contributing attorney Ke Huang-Isherwood's article "Getting a Visa to Visit Another Country" and start your plan today — Read More

• AzCourtHelp.org

Do I need an attorney? Unsure of what kind of help you need, let AzCourtHelp guide you. You may not need an attorney after all. Learn more at — AzCourtHelp.org.

• Savvy Seniors

Are you a savvy senior? Would you like to be? Attorney Kenneth F. Hegland breaks down some of the most complicated issues that surround us and those we love as we age. — Watch videos.

QUESTIONS

• I am divorced and sole custody of my 2 daughter ages 5 & 7. In my divorce it stipulates I do not have to if form my ex-husband of any thing regarding the girls even a move. He does not even get parenting time of any kind. I do allow supervised visits for the girls's sake as lang as he is sober at the time.He does not pay his child suport. My question is what rights does he have over the girls and how do I terminate his parental rights? so one day my futer husband can adopt them?
  • how to evict a 2months tenant with no lease and no rent being paid?
  • my son was sentenced to 6 years for his second DUI . When the Judge sentenced him she read off someone else priors who has the same name as him different D.O.B . He has been in the State prison Since March 3, 2016. What can be done or how can we get this cleared up. His atterny did nothing about it and when I contacted him he told me the he was no longer his representative. I did stand up in court to say something but was advised to have a seat or leave.
  • I currently am legally seperated, what do I do now to get a divorce?
  • my husband & i have been separated for years. he does not pay his court ordered child support and ive soley supported our child for the past 10 years & he doesn't come around. My son has became too disruptive & I feel he needs to be with his dad. If I give him to his dad to raise.....can i be charged with child abandonment? also, can he sue me for child support even though he's 30K behind in child support currently?
  • The mother of my daughter wants to give me full custody of her. She will remain a part of her life and this had been agreed upon. What do I need to do to have her sign over full custody willingly to me? And are there forms I can download?
  • I had a conviction of meadsteaminor shoplifting in 2003 and had it set aside in 2004. still i am having problem finding a job. my question is can i have my conviction seal for good behavior.
  • I Sublet a room in the house I live in and the Roommate stopped paying rent. December 1st will be 3 months not paid. There is NO lease. The agreement was pay weekly and utilities included.
  • I was targeted by other staff who did not do their jobs according to policeys, I was responcible for menu/budget also medical appointments and to communicate care plans. other staff who did not want to follow Dr. driven diet plans or portion control complained I was bossie. Now my former employer is using these without merit complaints against me to block my eligibility for UC. Also the day of discharge i was in such shock that I signed the termination paper and it was not explained to me to also write in my side of said incident. Now that also is being used against me as evidence. any hope 4m
  • My coucelor at SU VOZ VALE informed me i can fix my immigrant status, using the police report i filed on my ex boyfriend for the domestic violence? How and where do i start?

STORIES

LegalLEARN

FIND LEGAL HELP

• Please select your county of residence below.

County:

OTHER LEGAL RESOURCES

• State Bar of Arizona
    www.azbar.org
  • Maricopa County Bar
    www.maricopabar.org
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    www.pimacountybar.org
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
    800-799-7233