National Domestic Violence Hotline Profile

The National Domestic Violence Hotline is available to anyone who has been affected by relationship abuse. This service is available in more than 200 language and a live chat is available from 7 A.M. to 2 A.M. Central time.

PO Box 161810
Austin, TX 78716
Toll Free: 1-800-787-3224


  • Are child support records public?
  • can i get acches covered domestic violence glasses ?
  • Hi my swep cooler has been leaking for 2 years now.i have put in work orders in and they never fixed it. Now the roof has caved in and there is black mold. i put a work order in a week ago still nothing what can i do
  • How do I file for full custody?
  • I am being threatened to vacate the apartment by my landlord, but I have not received written notice. The reason I have been told to vacate is because my landlord believe I have an unauthorized tenant but she has no proof that the person lives with me and is not giving me the ten day notice to add them to the lease and this is low income is this right or can I fight this?
  • My vehicle was recently repossessed. The towing company won't allow me obtain my personal property left in the vehicle until I pay the accrued "storage fee" that increases $20 daily. Is this legal? Can I charge them for the car keys that they want me to turn over?
  • Can I get answers to my questions regarding whether I need to file with the Probate Court due to the death of my husband, and what documentation I would need to supply the Probate Office.
  • our neighbors (who are very good friends) were recently evicted for not paying rent and a bug spraying charge of 76 dollars the manager is telling she will evict us if they come to visit us can she do this my mother is bedridden and we live on a very strict budget
  • Are landlords required to provide a metal security door for residential rental property?
  • I just found out I am being sued for child support for a child that was born 16 years ago, can I sue the mother for not telling me about this child 16 years ago


  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • Age discrimination in the workplace. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program