Arizona Secretary of State Tucson Office Profile

The Arizona Secretary of State's office handles many services including: recording business transactions, ensuring secure elections and hosts the Address Confidentiality Program.

400 W Congress St
FL 1, Ste 141
Tucson, AZ 85701
Phone: (520) 628-6583
Fax: (520) 628-6938


  • My adult son, with whom I lived, used my credit/debit card for items which I did verbally give consent for while I was in an inpatient rehab facility for 6 months. However, he also used it for numerous things I did not give consent or have knowledge of which have totalled more than $20,000. How do I make him repay me? I am totally broke now
  • Do you have to live under the roof of your parents house if your under the age of 21 in order to get Foodstamps?
  • I was first living with my friend I toke care of then he passed away with out a will now the ex wife is trying to claim the house that's an other story but first they ask for me to stay and continual to make sure the house doesn't get forfeited to the police fine i did so after I ran into some issue on my ssi they know i didn't have any funds so now they wanted me out they were going to sell the house I had no way to move anything she did not evict me she toke my srp box I had no electiric I left for a couple of days to find out what I do I was told to call the police I did and got kicked o
  • My mother passed away September 14m 2009. In her will she designated that I was to receive 75%, my sister the remaining 25%, upon the sale of her home. I need to transfer title to me, how? I reside in Pima county.
  • my mother bought me a car and had the bill of sale and title made out to me. now that im moving shes saying i cant register and insure the car until i do good in her eyes. she put the title and bill of sale in her safe so i cant get it. Can she do that? What do i do t get it?
  • Can I press charges against someone who continually verbally abuses me through text message. Blocking is not an option since that person is a co-parent to a child.
  • My home 8s foreclosed and sold back ti the mirgager. Iwhen the papers were served to me, the company from which i was paying on a water softener system and still paying ons name were on the papers, too. What does that mean?
  • I'm buying the house that I live in. A friend needed some help and I rented my back yard to her so that she and her family had a place to stay. She stopped paying rent about a year back and things are going down hill bad. What paper work do I need to file to evict, she live in a motorhome.
  • My sole income is Social Security. I just received a civil summons from my old credit union for my credit card debit. Can they garnish my Social Security income? My Social Security is direct deposited into my bank account. I CAN NOT afford an attorney, just wanted to know my rights.
  • I signed A Asis rent to own mobile home, the landlords/leeseer didn't tell me I had to fix everything from the plumbing to the electric an gas hook ups. She said it was move in ready. We've been living camping style since we got here. What can I do about this mess up.




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program