Avondale Victim Assistance Unit Profile

Offers a wide variety of services to victims of a misdemeanor crime committed and charged in the city of Avondale. The services offered at the center include: assistance with filing order of protection, court accompaniment, court information and assistance with restitution. The center is staffed by trained advocates.

Avondale City Prosecutor's Office
124 South Fourth St
Avondale, AZ 85323
Phone: 623-333-7219


  • Theres no lease and landlord file eviction with courts and only my roommates name was on the eviction does it apply to me to
  • Father is on medical leave and claims he has no funds or getting any disability is he still suppose to pay. What do I do to get by I count on the support to live
  • my son died 10/22 he's never married and had no children. What form do I need to fill out to assume/satisfy his auto loan. The value is 22,998.00 with 17,200.00 still owing on the finance contract. He owned nothing else of any value. Will a notarized affidavit for collection of all personal property suffice and if so do I need to provide it to the court as well as the finance company? Thank you
  • Can you work at another job if you are on FMLA from another employer?
  • i applied for cash asst. and food stamps how do I find out the status of my application
  • I found a statute saying a victim of domestic violence can terminate lease without repercussion but my landlord won't accept. What do I do?
  • Why am I forced by my employer to pay for online Arizona lottery tickets that customers refuse to pay for when they claim the tickets were not how they asked them to be. I am now even being threatened with being fired if the lottery sales numbers are off! My paycheck has been garnished twice for this and all employees are harrased over this idiotic lottery policy and paranoid with making a wrong register key slip because regardless of actual money lost or just essentially an overring it is Always the same ,lottery number being short real or not, we pay. Is this Legal??
  • I was charged almost 500 dollars in water usage, but the landlord does not want to have someone come check the meter that is owed by them and is also charging a service fee on top of the water bill every month, and I was told by that they are not supposed to be making money of the water they are only supposed to charge what the city charges them and not make a profit out of it. Is it true they can't make a profit and how can I proceed legally on my 500 dollar water charge if I know I don't have any leaks that could originate that 500 dollar charge?
  • If an elderly person gets ill and a family member moves them to a hospital in another state, are they be considered a resident of the new state?
  • I have a court order for parenting time that my Ex is not complying with. We have a court date set for the end of February. But today I was served with an order of protection but I have never threatened any harm. Can she use this order of protection to keep my kids from me? Or will she have to comply with the existing court ordered parenting time unless a judge approves modifications to it?


  • If you get a divorce, make sure your date of birth is on the Decree if your name is changing!. . .
  • He told me that I could actually get all the money I needed by using my home as collateral. . .
  • I just helped my mother, age 89, deal with her Medicare HMO. . .




  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program