Attorney General’s Office (Tucson) Profile

The Arizona Attorney General's Office in Tucson provides a variety of services to the people living in Southern Arizona including but not limited to issues civil rights, consumer, fraud, child support and Department of Child Safety cases.

400 W Congress
South Bl, Ste 315
Tucson, AZ 85701
Phone: (520) 628-6504
Fax: (520) 628-6530


  • My 22 year old son, who is on probation, will not move out of the house. He does not pay rent and there is no lease agreement. How do we evict?
  • My ex-wife and I are going through a divorce and currently we have temp orders for our children. We currently have 50/50 shared joint legal decision making. The orders state supervision around her sister at all time. This is because of a drug issue. I initially filed for 50/50 and no visitations with her sister. My wife asked for sole custody. I feel it is in the best interest of the children to not be around her sister due to the drug problem. How will a judge look at this because her sister is not the one I am divorcing, but she is already in the temp orders and the kids are around her?
  • I live in an apartment where utilities are included. My landlord shut off the heat last week is this legal?
  • Can I request to get custody of my daughter through the court if 1. her mother cannot support her, she doesn't have a job. Her mother is also not following the court orders regarding visitation.
  • If my roomate is active military and receives short notice orders to move does that break his part of the lease and require remaining tenants to fufill his responsibility on lease or does that break the lease for all tenantes.
  • If a co-worker has just come back from short-term leave; was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer, can the company still terminate her if she is not meeting the company's requirements or 'numbers' for the department
  • Had building inspected privately and my unit had black mold. Myself and toddler became sick. They never fixed it. Made it worse by having us live in an unsuitable and unsafe living environment for about 2 weeks. There was water dripping from the open ceiling. They placed a large plastic cover over my bed with an extension chord that was lying over my bed hanging out window and left it. I have a toddler. Rain + Water and an open window! LEFT THE EXTENSION CHORD OUT THE WINDOW not smart. Wasn't fixed in 3 weeks so so I moved and they placed an eviction on my record. Need advice
  • is a custodial parent required by law to notify the non custodial parent of an address change, whether its in the divorce decree/custody agreement or not?
  • Landlord has ignore his responsibility to reimburse security deposit. Unit left in excellent condition forwarding address provided. My rights for recourse are?
  • How does a person obtain exclusive use of a residence with injunction against harassment?





  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program