Juvenile Courts

Articles and Info

Juvenile Courts by County

Where to Find an Attorney for Specific Legal Advice

 All legal service programs in Arizona differ, and their criteria for accepting cases vary as well. Find out what programs are available and where to go for assistance.

Related Questions

Question: If I was convicted of a misdemeanor for petty theft as a juvenile how do I get the record expunged? I am a straight A student with a dream of becoming a doctor and I don’t want my stupid decisions as a teenager to affect my future. Is it possible to destroy the record completely to the point where I don’t need to mention it to future employers?
Read Answer »

Question: I have a 17 yr old daughter who has a baby and just moved back with me. She was staying at a friends house for 3 months! She turns 18 in January she is mean to me calls me names and is mean to her brother who has autism! Is there anyway I can make her and her baby move before she turns 18?
Read Answer »

Question: Can a minor attend their court hearing with someone other than their guardian?
Read Answer »

Question: My stepson, 17 has been convicted in juvenile court of theft. He damaged property and the owners are filing for 6K restitution. His mom has full custody and she works. His dad is disabled and a am unemployed...we cannot afford restitution. We also cannot afford an attorney. Can the 17 year old be ordered to work off the restitution? What are our options when we can't pay?
Read Answer »

Question: What's the curfew For a 16yr old girl in city of Peoria.
Read Answer »

Show All



  • Please select your county of residence below.



  • State Bar of Arizona
  • Maricopa County Bar
    Referral number 602-257-4434
  • Pima County Bar
    Referral number 520-623-4625
  • National Domestic Violence Hotline
  • Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center
  • Certified Legal Document Preparer Program